|Plan Type||Annual Cost|
**Dual Plan is for parent/child or spouses one
** Family Plan is for 1 parent and up to 3 children OR 2 parents and 2 children (immediate family members only)
** Child plan is for children 14 and younger
**Additional children can be added to family plan for $150/ child
Your Plan Will Include:
- 2 annual exams
- 2 annual cleanings (peridontal maintenance adds $50/yr/patient to plan price)
- Annual bitewing x-rays
- 2 fluoride treatment for patients under 14 years of age
- 10% off all remaining services (crowns, pidges, dentures, implant dentures, extractions, root canals, fillings, dental implants, veneers, orthodontics (SureSmile), Botox, in-office whitening, panoramic x-ray, CT Scan
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible to enroll?
Single individuals, domestic partners, married couples and their dependents. All household members are eligible (regardless of age or student status).
What if I have another dental plan?
This place cannot be used in combination with any other insurance plan or offer
When does the plan go into effect?
Membership is immediate upon enrollment and is valid for one year from that date.
How does the Patriot Plan differ from dental insurance?
The Patriot Plan is not an insurance plan. There are:
- no deductibles
- no claim forms
- no pre-authorization requirements
- no limit on pre-existing conditions
- no waiting periods
- no yearly maximum